Wayland Baptist University is excited to offer all students and alumni free access to MyPlan.com, an outstanding web based career planning service. Please follow these easy steps when using MyPlan:
- Print the Tip Sheet by clicking on the hyperlinked text. Use this as you work through MyPlan
- Go to wbu.MyPlan.com (or access through the link on our website)
- Click on the “Account” tab at the top of the page
- Under “New User” click on “Create Free Account”
- Enter your information to create an account
- On page 2, enter license code HWCGAB6M
- Click submit
- Take all FOUR assessments to get a valid report within CareerMatch™
- Call Career Services at 806-291-3765 to set an appointment with the career counselor who will help you apply the results to choose a college major or identify career fields.
Remember, you don’t have to complete all of the assessment in one sitting. For questions call 806-291-3765.